Kyla Brooke, M.S., Realtor
Russian River Realtor – Serving Guerneville, Monte Rio, Villa Grande, Duncan’s Mills, Cazadero, Jenner, Sebastopol, Occidental, Forestville, Kenwood, Santa Rosa, and Bodega Bay…
Named a Top Producer in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 by Vanguard Properties
YOUR HOUSE MATTERS.
I have a passion for real estate. My background as a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, successful real estate investor, property manager for my own real estate ventures, business owner, educator, and strategic planner bring you:
- Excellent listening, communication, negotiating skills.
- Ability to clarify goals and issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Management & marketing skills, with attention to the big picture and to the details.
- Knowledge of houses, both funky and fine.
- Knowledge of the housing market, both locally and nationally.
- Patience and humor.
- Member, North Bay Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors. Member Top Agents Network, Club 21 Top Producers, Vanguard Properties,Vice President, Friends of Villa Grande (2007-2017) President, Friends of Villa Grande 2017, member LUAP (Land Use Advisory Panel) to PRMD & Wastewater Solutions.Vice President, Friends of Villa Grande, non-profit.
- Director, Leap of Faith, English Display Dance troupe (semi professional dancer since 1972!)
- Distance jog-walker (Half Marathons!)
- Ability to provide long-term client service and loyalty to you.
Why work with me:
- I will support you in clarifying and achieving your real estate goals
- Consistent sales record in both appreciating and downturn markets.
- One of the Top five Producing Agents in the Russian River – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012.
- One of Sonoma County’s Top Producers – 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Vanguard (Club 21 Top Agents)
- Member of Top Agents Network (Requires being in top 10% of Market Share)
- In top 10% of agents in area from 2007 on.
- A Team of Real Estate & Construction Professionals to make your transactions easier.
- Ease in transactions and step-by-step support throughout the buying and selling process and beyond.
- Knowledge of real estate in the Russian River, Sonoma County & knowledge of national markets.
- Investment and property management experience in the Russian River area.
- Best tools for creating custom marketing for you and your property needs for both sellers and buyers.
I love Sonoma County and the Russian River area and have owned and managed income and owner properties here since 2001. I have a long-term interest in affordable housing and in improving the quality of people’s lives. I am actively involved on a community level in social and cultural issues, in life transitions, and in issues related to aging. My life work is about making sure that you can have the greatest quality of life possible. I have sold the Blue Heron, The Pink Elephant & Patterson Point Preserve. This involved creating a grant with Sonoma County Agricultural & Open Space District and creating the loan plan for individuals in the community to provide the additional funds necessary to purchase this exceptional property. I am a creative thinker and am able to market and sell properties of many kinds.. I work predominantly by referral, which means that I spend time making sure that you receive excellent care. I am NEVER too busy for you and for your referrals. As a distance jog-walker I know how to go the extra mile for you. Let’s get down to business!